Monday, April 13, 2009

And We're Back!

We finally got our new computer!!! Yay!! I have so much to post about, but not much time right now. So I'll just do the most recent pictures and post the other ones later on.

Audrey celebrated her 1st Easter this weekend at Nana and Grandad's house in Kingwood. It was so much fun to put together an Easter basket for her! I even added some fun candy just for me and James. :)

But I don't think Audrey was too impressed. ;)


Here we are ready to go to church. This is probably the worst picture ever taken of me (except for the one right after high school graduation - Kristen - you know which one I'm talking about!). But it's a cute family photo so whatever! We went to the First United Methodist Church of Kingwood and it was a truly wonderful church service. I am so glad we got to go.


Here's Audrey playing with Nana on her playmate. So fun!


And Audrey with Grandad and Toby. (I think, maybe Gulliver??) Nana and Grandad have 2 dogs and even though Audrey was a little startled by them at first, by the end of the weekend she had fun with them.

We can't wait until next year when Audrey will be able to hunt for Easter eggs!



No comments: