Sunday, June 14, 2009

6 Years Ago Today

James and I got married! It seems so long ago. It's almost like I can't picture life without James in it. It feels like we've always been a part of each others' lives. This is one of my favorite pictures from the wedding, because it shows why we got married. We can ALWAYS make each other laugh. Always. We share the same sense of humor.





We look so young! And skinny! I remember making Kristen and Ashley run with me that morning, because I felt fat. Seriously! I would kill to look like that again!


And here we are at the Sandals Resort in the Bahamas. It was amazing. I think the best part though, was just relaxing on the beach, drink in hand, remembering every detail from the wedding and how loved we felt not only from each other, but from all of our family and friends. James and I have been through a lot these past 6 years, and I can't imagine spending them with anyone else. I can't wait to see what the next 6 years bring!






No comments: