Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Too Many Pictures!

There is just too much going on! I have so many pictures to share, but not the time to do it. Audrey can't be left alone for a minute b/c she will find the one thing in the room she can't play with!

We had James' Big 30th birthday party 2 weeks ago and it was too much fun. Pictures and comments still to come . . .

I am packing to leave for Cape Cod tomorrow. Woo Hoo! I can't wait to see Ster, Bethy, and Kristen, but I will miss my family so much. James has Daddy duties for 4 days.

My brother came to visit this past weekend. He hadn't seen Audrey for awhile! But they hit it off . . .


And we are done with the helmet. Woo-hoo! Check out the round head! :)







And we've moved onto meats now. Here's James feeding Audrey some turkey.

No comments: