Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fourth of July Parade

The Whistlestop Parade was TOO cute. But I don't think Auds is ready for Toddlers and Tiaras just yet, because she didn't have her game face on. ;) She was a little scared of the whole thing and just started crying when she saw us cheering her on!

And of course our camera died, so luckily my friend Lisa got these cute pics for me. And of course they put Auds and Sara together to walk. :) So cute.


Lisa is SUCH a good photographer, you should check her out: http://www.imagesbylisasmith.com/


And thank goodness Sara's dad had his video camera. Audrey will love this when she's older! :)








3 comments:

Gerri said...

Best buds!! Happy 4th of July!!

Gerri said...

The video is great. I love that Audrey waited and took Sara's hand after she fell. They are the stars!

Amanda said...

So cute - my cheeks hurt after watching the video footage.