Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween!

I feel like Halloween came and went so quickly this year!  After much debate between all the Disney Princesses, Audrey finally decided to be Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.  She was SO excited when we got her costume.  I think this is my new favorite holiday with her.  Her excitement in the weeks leading up to her school's annual Halloween Carnival and the actual day of trick or treating was just too fun.

Here are some pictures from the Halloween Carnival.  I didn't get too many.  I was having camera issues and there was just so much going on to take as many pictures as I wanted.  I didn't even get a picture of Audrey and me or one of her and Grammy, who came with us.  But Auds had a BLAST.  She loved seeing all of her friends and teachers dressed up, playing games, and of course the candy!

Here are a few of the random shots I managed to get: 





I have so many Halloween pictures of trick or treating to go through, but this is one of my favorites.  After we got home, James taught Audrey the tradition of dumping out all of the candy, sorting it into groups, and analyzing which ones were your favorites.  She was so into it!
E

1 comment:

Gerri said...

A fun, fun Halloween. It is a special time for Audrey from Halloween until her Birthday in January!!! Enjoy sweet Audrey!