Sunday, January 4, 2009

All We Need is a Baby . . .

We're ready! Every single thing on my To-Do list is checked off. I never thought we would get to this point!

We hung up the pictures . . .


My bag is packed and ready to go! (This is how I think I'll look when we're actually going to the hospital)
And the car seat is installed and ready for Little Miss . . . . oh, well we still need to decide on a name! ;)

It's been a long 9 months. Pregnancy is not at all what I thought it would be. It was way harder! But it was worth it and I can't believe we are so close to meeting our little baby girl. One thing I've learned through this whole process is how lucky we are to have such wonderful family and friends. When I think about all of the support, help, and encouragement that we've gotten from everyone I get a little teary! (Or maybe it's just the hormones!) James and I are just so appreciative of all the love everyone has shown us. Our little girl is so lucky! We have both grown so much these past 9 months. I can't wait to see how much we grow in the next few months! I still officially have 2 weeks until my due date, but I think she'll show up a little early. Hopefully my next post will be pictures of our beautiful girl!!!


No comments: