Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Such a big girl!

We decided to try Audrey is the Bumbo chair today and she loved it!! She loves just sitting and looking around the room. Her neck is getting really strong and she is able to hold it up for much longer now. Pretty soon she'll be sitting up on her own!

We also moved her into her room to sleep now. She has been sleeping so well that James thought it was time. I was a *little* nervous and actually spent Friday night on the floor in her room. :) But she did so well that I'm really comfortable with it now and can sleep peacefully in my own bed!

And . . . the big news is that she is going to have a sleepover at Grammy's house this Saturday!! James and I are so excited. We don't know what we're going to do with ourselves! I know we're going to miss our little Auds like crazy, but she's going to have tons of fun with Grammy.




No comments: