Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lots of changes this week

This was my first week back at work and it was so hard to leave Audrey! I just don't know how I can do this! I miss her so much all day and rush to see her after work. I love her babysitter and I know she's having fun with her new friends - especially Paige! :), but I just hate being away from her.

So we had to get used to the new routine of getting up earlier, getting her to Sue's house, etc, and also James had to go out of town! He left Weds. morning and won't be back until tonight. Talk about stressful! So I decided to take Friday off (even though I have 0 days left, whatever!) just because I couldn't leave Audrey. There are only 5 weeks of school left and I pray they go by quickly. Who knows what the future holds. I know we will find something that works for all of us.

Another change is that little Miss Auds is getting too big for her swaddle! This is how I found her yesterday morning. She's all "What up Mom, I am so over this swaddle! I'm free!!" It was hilarious! So we are now napping without the swaddle and she's doing great. Eventually we'll try sleeping at night without it . . .


The best part of this week was seeing Aunt Kristen!!!! She hasn't seen Audrey since she was 2 weeks old. She couldn't believe how big she'd gotten! And of course Jack got Audrey to laugh and smile!



If only she could have stayed longer. I think a trip to Indy is in Audrey's future! :)




No comments: