Friday, August 7, 2009

Blinged Out Baby

So . . . 3 weeks later we have finally finished decorating Audrey's band. Originally James wanted to paint it, but the paint kept coming off, I couldn't find stickers I liked, etc. FINALLY I went back to Michael's today and found some cute stickers that I really like. They are so sparkly and cute! Here's Miss Audrey showing off her cutey little helmet.


And the funny helmet comment of the week is: We were at Tom Thumb, checking out. The teenage bagger looked at Auds and then turned to me and said, "Wow Mom, you really are keeping her head safe. That's some sweet protective headgear!"
I just laughed. Then he said, "No really, you are the most protective mom I've ever seen of her baby's head!"
So I had to explain that no, I'm not overprotective. My baby just has a flat head that needs to be evened out! ;)

No comments: