Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


I can't believe this is "technically" my 5th Mother's Day!  I found out I was pregnant with Auds a few days before Mother's Day five years ago.  That is crazy to me.  It's been the best experience of my life and I am so proud to be the mom of this um, spirited little girl!  :)  She really amazes me daily.  Today has been  a wonderful Mother's Day so far.  I got to sleep in, go for a run, and had a great lunch with Audrey, my mom, and Eric.  And Audrey was just so well behaved I was beaming.  Now she is actually in her room having quiet time!  But the BEST part of today was when I put her down a few minutes ago and she hugged me and said, "Mom you're my favorite person ever!"  *love*

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies, mommy figures, and mommies in waiting out there.  :)

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful mom, from a wonderful mom :~D I love you both.