Friday, July 24, 2009

New Jersey Trip

As I previously posted, my Grandma passed away a few months ago. She was my last living grandparent and I really wish she had the chance to meet Audrey. My Grandma lived in the most gorgeous house in Clifton, New Jersey. It was the house that my Grandfather built and my mom grew up in. You can literally walk down the street and see the NYC skyline. It's amazing.

Last weekend, James, my brother Eric, my mom, and my cousin went up to New Jersey to clean out my Grandma's house so they could put it on the market. It was a LOT of work but they had fun hanging out and eating New Jersey food!

The house:

James and Eric using yard tools from the 60's to clean up the yard. :)

Eric cleaning out the detached, 2 car garage. Pretty nice for a 1950's home!


And they worked just so hard that they had time to go into the city for the day. How nice for them! ;) Here they are posing in front of 30 Rock.
We're hoping the house sells quickly and I'm sure it will. It's a great house in a great location. If only James and I could buy it!!!



No comments: