Monday, July 20, 2009

We have a TOOTH!!!

I can't believe it! I looked in Audrey's mouth today and thought, gee, what is that white thing in there? It's a tooth!!! It's on the bottom in the middle. I just can't stop staring at it! (Which is annoying Audrey because she's busy trying to eat a toy or blanket!) I almost want to cry because she's getting so grown up. She's so close to sitting on her own and she is just rolling like crazy. I can't leave her alone in a room for 5 minutes or she will be up against a wall!

Other things going on over here are helmet/band issues. She did fine with it Weds. night and slept straight through. I took it off on Thurs. morning to check for red spots like they told me too. She had a few. The doctor told me not to put the band back on until the spots fade, which shouldn't take longer than an hour. Well one spot just wouldn't go away. So I called Cranial Tech and they had us come in on Friday. They readjusted the band but told me not to put it on until the red spot went away. Well it's Monday and it's still there! So we have to go back tomorrow to get Audrey examined. It's so frustrating because she was getting used to the helmet, and now I feel like we're back at square one. Hopefully she will get to wear it tomorrow.

Also, no pictures to post because we have to get a new camera. The reason the pictures were blurry in the last post was because I had the camera in my diaper bag, with a bottle full of water, and you can see where this is going. Yes, the bottle leaked all over the camera. :( So we are going out ASAP to buy a new one because we have to take pictures of Audrey on Wednesday when she will be SIX MONTHS OLD!!!

Also, two of my friends started blogs! I will try to link to the Acuffs and James' blog. Too cute!

No comments: