Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Update!

We've had so much going on that I haven't had time to update the blog.

Most importantly, Audrey's friend Bridgette was born on July 2. She is absolutely perfect!!! Go to the Bloem's blog to see pics.

And finally, Audrey got her helmet. I have been so worried about this that I can't even tell you. I'm worried it will hurt her, cause her to wake up at night (she's been sleeping 13 hours!!), and just make her unhappy. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Knock on wood! Since it was put on earlier today she hasn't even fussed. She fell asleep with no problem. Let's hope it continues this way!!

Audrey was baptised last weekend in James' hometown church in Kingwood. I posted a whole long post about it last night and it got lost!!! But here are some pics for now . . . the whole fam . .. minus Uncle Eric and Uncle Rick . . .
Audrey got to wear the Christening gown that I wore and my mom wore. She looked beautiufl.




No comments: