Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tulsa Trip

I've been trying to add this post for the past week.  Between me not packing my camera, my mom e-mailing me photos, and us just being too plain busy to recap our trip, I just haven't done it.  So somewhere in my H drive is a super cute pic of Audrey on the trip up to Tulsa.  It was a 4 1/2 hour trip and she did great playing with her Leappad, watching movies, and just playing with her Barbies.  When we finally got to Tulsa Audrey was beside herself.  She loves her Uncle Eric so much!  Here are some pics of us from the Oklahoma Aquarium.



I can't find the other pictures my mom sent us, but the trip was pretty much spent with Auds bossing Laken around and wanting to be around her Uncle Eric.  A trip well spent!

2 comments:

Gerri said...

It definitely was a wonderful trip to Tulsa!! Audrey is growing up into a wonderfully, precious girl!! Grammy loves you!!

garyn said...

Audrey looks very happy with her Uncle Eric.